2013-03-27

Life Of Excessive Luxury In California

Wow.

People do realize the President of the United States earns $400 000 a year, right?

A civil servant in California gets 400 k pension for life.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure in the order of things, the Pres has a tad more responsibilities.

Then they wonder why there's no money in the treasury.

Oh,  I have a solution for that. Since the game is rigged as Warren charges, increase the taxes on the people of Alameda County to make up for the shortfall. I mean, they only have a median income average of $34 700. They should pay their fair share. Amiright?

Calirome!

Didn't some goofball suggest we tax email?

1 comment:

  1. And people wonder why I left California. The Eagles were wrong...

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.