2013-03-20

Shame Indeed

Do we really live in a time where a minority of the people actually think this is shameless (hijacking) journalism? I look at this picture and want to vomit not over the fact a gun control bill was killed but that the media would turn around and explicitly continue to exploit dead children. It makes me sick to my stomach.

Shame indeed. Shame on this shitheads at the Daily News. Out of respect for these children I ain't gonna expand on what I think of their moral and intellectual constitution for taking this route.

Sandy Hook is plain too awful to contemplate. Yet, here's the media manipulating emotions striking people at their weakest. It's called an appeal to emotions and I have no respect for people who use and listen to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.