2013-04-08

Snippets Of T.C.

T.C. with wife at dinner party. Sitting at the table is Joe 'Sad Lips' Riscal. Riscal has a crush on T.C.'s wife.

Wife: Joe graduated Magna cum laude this semester.
Todd: Oh. Shucks. It was nothing. You know what they say. It's only book smarts...

Fake dinner party laugh ensues.

T.C. chuckles.

Wife: What is it, honey?
T.C.: Cum.
Joe: Why, such a sense of vulgar humor!
T.C.: You're a nice load yourself.
Joe: I could drop one on your wife while you watch?
Wife: Todd!
Joe: I do apologize. please forgive me.
T.C.: Whatever you say...Bukkake Joe.
Joe: I've just about had enough of your school boy antics. I can't help but wonder what she sees in you!
T.C.: Loads, Joe. Loads.
(looks to another person) Hey, honey, can you pass me one of those thingies?
Woman: You mean...the napkin?
T.C.: Yeah, whatever the "napkin." Read about those in a book once.
(Places it on his head).
Wife: T.C. please.
Joe: Always the class jester, eh, T.C.?
T.C.: If called for by the students, then yes.
Joe: But this isn't school anymore my dear friend. It's life.
T.C.: Get a loadadisguy! Cum boy offers his pontificinations.
Joe: Yes.
T.C.: Ok, cum boy. If this isn't school anymore, why are we in a University eating this pretentious but bland food?
Joe: How drole!
Wife: I think I hear the phone ring, T.C.
T.C.: Not me, man.
Wife: I think I hear the phone. Could be Laurie.
T.C.: Who's Laurie? Ah. Right. Gotta run, Joe. May you shoot bullets and not blanks.

Wife keeps head down. Walks out quick paced. T.C. stops off to look at some fish in an aquarium.

T.C.: Look at all those fishes...

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.