2013-05-23

Little Miss Public Speaker

Turns out my daughter is becoming quite the public speaker not gone unnoticed by people. Seems that every time a speech has to be given be it at school or elsewhere she either volunteers or is selected as was the case last night when she was asked to deliver the the end of year speech at her Brownies ceremony last night.

Now I have two social butterflies - wife and daughter - who crave and love social gatherings and events who are fortunate enough to have me; The 'what's the point, get off my lawn, quit inviting me places, I just want to play with my dolls' Commentator; as part of their entourage.

If I could only capture on this blog the looks on their faces as they wait at the door for me as I curse and complain about having to go to a party with people I barely know.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.