2013-05-29

Video Of The Day: Anti-GMO Rally

I don't think GMO's are the problem. But I could be wrong.

I think it's all the shit we put in processed foods. I just try to avoid as much as possible things with 'hydrogenated' oils, 'mechanically separated,' 'corn,' and fake 'fructose-glucose.' I just try and pick up stuff as fresh as possible.

Corn-based stuff is a tough one because even some organic foods have it in the ingredients.

Anyway. This is the anti-GMO crowd?

I do consider people who don't vaccinate their kids to be utterly irresponsible because the "science" arguing against it is nothing but quackery.

1 comment:

  1. Ignorance, they say, is bliss. What a bunch of blissful people in that video.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.