2013-06-17

A Day In The Life

INT. EVENING. KITCHEN DINNER TABLE. T.C. sits with wife. She's asking all sorts of 'how was your day' questions. T.C. stirring a bowl of soup.

Wife: How was your day.
T.C. (shrugs shoulder, staring at bowl): Dunno.
Wife: You don't know? Stop playing with your food.
T.C.: Aw, get off my back, man.
Wife: What happened?
T.C.: If you read my Tweets you'd know.
Wife: You have a twitter account?
T.C.: I also texted you.
Wife: Yes, I saw that.
T.C.: So.
Wife: Telling me you think the neighbor is hot and horny for you doesn't indicate how your day is going.
T.C.: Email?
Wife: I didn't check.
T.C.: It's all on Facebook. Or is it Fuckbook? I forget.
Wife: I'm getting nowhere.
T.C.: No. No. It's Facebook.
Wife: You're not on Facebook.
T.C.: I'm not. Hm.

Slurps soup.

Wife: Stop slurping.
T.C.: I'm going to blog about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.