2013-06-04

The Ugly Side Of Quebec Xenophobia



Hope this guy wins and that bitch gets all that she deserves.

Is this what Mme. De Courcy is looking for when she asks people to be "sentinels" for the French language?

Yes, the Parti-Quebecois tacitly through its rhetoric approves of citizens lecturing citizens at the private level on matters of language.

Which of course is against all normal ideals of common courtesy and civil liberties.

Which makes me wonder. Given the severity of this attack (and they do tend to come up when the slack-jaws in the PQ come to power), when will the time come when politicians face the consequences of their rhetoric? Are they not accomplices whenever a 'patriot' (more like dumbass) stands up and defends a language with violence?

This is Quebec. It may not be as isolated as we think. Like I've mentioned here in the past, youtube has a few videos up on the matter and one need only read blogs like this and begin to cull the stories together.

You begin to see anecdotal stories become realities.

Quebec is the American south, I'll keep repeating, pre-1965.

Oh.

Quick word to Mme. de Courcy. I would never bow down to you. I will speak to you and any Quebecer in the language of my choice.

I'm a citizen of Canada and pay my taxes here. You WILL NOT DEGRADE ME OF MY RIGHTS.

Montreal is BILINGUAL.

Respect? Nah. I have none for the Parti-Quebecois. Nada. Zilch. Zero. If I'd see a PQ minister in the street may as well be a piece of bark it would mean nothing to me. They sicken me right to the pit of my stomach.

We don't no part of irrational PQ fears.

Get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.