2013-07-22

Quote Of The Day

"This whole "underfunded liabilities" argument is absurd. It's accounting gone mad.  If you use that logic, every human born has "underfunded liabilities of $xxx.xxx.  You'll have to eat, wear clothes, live some where, get a car, go to school...so in effect, the child born has underfunded liabilities, and so do his parents.  Think about it.  And, that means that every single nation on earth has MASSIVE underfunded liabilities. It's a bogus argument by this  Kotlikoof joker. He fails to tell you that these liabilities, just like with a child/person are not due all at once and, there is income along the way. He leaves that out though."

Yes, "underfunded liabilities" is absurd, sonny. Here's a bone. Suck on it. Shh. I know. It's strangely comforting.

I think I'm gonna just step back here a moment and...dig myself a nice little moat...a little house, with some weapons...food....to shelter myself from the zombies.

And there I shall wait...in fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.