2013-07-25

When Worlds Collide

Let's see. Unions in Chicago want out of Obamacare?

Now how in the world will this be spun against Bush and the GOP?

The great, well thought out piece of legislation of their time had to be passed in order to find out what was in it.

People are slowly finding out.

It's ok. Celebrities are on the way to knock sense back into these folks!

Reminds of this great song Boots or Hearts from The Tragically Hip:

Well, I think that there's a problem here
Her voice just don't sound right
But I left myself on her answering machine
Said, "I'm back in town tonight"
I feel I've stepped out of the wilderness
All squint eyed and confused
But even babies raised by wolves
They know exactly when they've been used

See when it starts
To fall apart
Man, it really falls apart
Like boots or hearts
Oh when they start
They really fall apart


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.