2013-07-13

Zimmerman Not Guillty

Since Obama unwisely opened his mouth about the Zimmerman case I think it would be the right thing to come out and make sure things stay calm and remind people the process and system worked.

Be a leader for once Obama. Let's hope clowns like this disappear and crawl back under the rocks whence they came.

I also absolutely love Zimmerman's lawyers West and O'Meara basically telling the media to eat shit.

They were a disgrace running with a narrative - again, egged on by the President - before ANY FACTS WERE GATHERED. 

A police chief lost his job over their bull shit for cripes sake. 

The correct verdict was made. The prosecution simply didn't prove its case.

And the political class? What do they think?

Despite all the facts...stay classy.

3 comments:

  1. Speaking of "staying classy", you can catch all the latest updates on the Ron Burgundy Presidential campaign and the smelly Pirate hooker scandal at the Agent 54 blog http://agent54nsa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's what I experienced on Facebook, but let me add I've never seen more extreme ignorance and stupidity than I did there the last few days (I'm just going to copy/paste, with a few additions, my post from there):

    I never unfriend or block anyone, no matter how much I disagree with them, yet I was blocked by several people on Duane's thread on the Zimmerman trial, just for presenting the view that the prosecution hadn't proven Zimmerman guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. I didn't start insulting anyone or say anything nasty or mean-spirited, yet I was called a racist, a wingnut, a moron, and my favorite "Dickolass" (I post as Nikkolas). Finally, today, after the verdict was in (the commenters there were sure Zimmerman was done, was going to prison, etc) Duane unfriended me. Why is it that "liberals" and "progressives" are the most frequent blockers and censors when they don't like what you have to say? I thought they were "opened minded".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dickolass, erm, I mean Nikkolas. Don't go to Twitchy! Facebook has shown itself to be populated by the lowest form of species when it comes to intellectualism. Over at Reason in the threads they've been posting some of the comments. It's not just pathetic, but sad. It's like they just want the facts to - poof - go away because they believe in the narrative. That's why the defense lawyers scolded the media and everyone that ran with it irresponsibly. It was a tragedy, that guys life will never be the same, and the prosecution FAILED in proving its case beyond a reasonable doubt. THAT'S the basis of the rule of law.

    Progressives (liberals - the real ones I will spare) are nothing but irrational, emotional, anti-intellectual statists without a single original thought or idea of substance.

    Hence, they don't tolerate other views. In fact, you just reminded me....

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.