2013-10-20

Tire Law: Still Ridiculous

When Quebec outlawed four season tires on the specious grounds they were not good for winter, I was not happy.

I think about this every fall.

It was the usual one-size fits all bull shit legislation government coerces that at the time cost me $750 I didn't have. My four-season tires were awesome but nooooo the nanny-state chimed in with their big idears.

See, I own a 4x4 Jeep Liberty and lemme tell ya, a good set of high quality four season tires were just fine.

In fact, we always used four season tires and never, ever, never had a problem with our harsh winters.

Ever.

But because a few irresponsible dipshit dumbasses couldn't drive causing accidents that great, inexpensive option was lost for the rest of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.