2014-01-20

PQ Ahead In Latest Poll; Demagoguery Alive And Well

Think demagoguery doesn't work in Quebec?

Think again.

When all else fails, appeal to a people's insecure and tribal instincts and wrap it up with all sorts of meaningless words and phrases like 'the will' and 'democratic process.'

According to Le Journal de Montreal polls are currently showing the PQ in the lead with a majority.

A majority. By acting like a bunch of hicks.

I watched excerpts the public hearings about the piece of shit Charter.

My Lord, it was painful. Embarrassing really. Couldn't believe what I was hearing. It was like I was transported back to a time long since gone.

Tolerance and freedom my fucking ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.