2014-04-05

Words And Phrases I Hate

Some over used words:

Epidemic.
Greed.
Wake up!
Racist.

Phrases I hate:

"I'm not a racist but..."

"I have nothing against the English language..."

If you have to preface your argument with any combo of the above, you're not only the very thing you claim to not be, but an idiot as well.

Another line I can't fucking digest:

"Sincere debate." As in a prog accusing a person who legitimately challenges them with valid facts and points of not engaging in 'sincere' or 'serious' debate.

What they want is one-way lecturing. Same with 'conversation.' They don't want dialogue. They want to dictate while you must listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.