2014-10-24

Most Famous Street In Montreal

I was just reading a study commissioned by the city of Montreal which cost $35 000 - $15 000 of it unaccounted for - determining which are the most famous streets in Montreal.

St. Paul? No. St. Catherine? Nope. Park ave.? Na-uh. St. Laurent and St. Denis? Pft. Crescent st.? To tourists sure but no. Peel? Not since the Murray's disappeared big guy. Atwater? Sherbrooke st.? Move along. Lacordaire, Cote-St-Luc, Queen Mary, Pie-IX, Viau, Langelier and Jean-Talon? Ok, now I'm stretching it.

So what street is the most famous in Montreal?

Rue Barre.

****

My good friend told me this joke but I won't hat hip him because he doesn't read this blog and never has. Grant it, that puts him in the majority of people but I still have to maintain some semblance of dignity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.