2015-01-16

#Jesuischeese

Kerry decides to serenade France through James Taylor.

I'm keeping my mouth shut on this one.

But it shows just how rudderless and unserious this administration - so adept at leading from behind - is. How is this remotely a credible and mature response to a terror attack? Are these people for real? Are they shitting me? Thinking of it for a second. This is the best John Kerry can come up with after a couple of days of reflection? To call fellow Massachusettite Taylor? Really?

Man. Say what you want but Romney would have maintained a certain standard of maturity in the White House.

Ok, so I didn't keep my mouth shut. Bah.

I think I need one bourbon, one scotch and one beer after this sophomoric display:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.