2015-10-26

Shiny Toy Governance: Change You Can Believe In

Unsurprisingly, liberals take an unnatural route towards 'equality' by forcing a narrative down. Heaven forbid they let things take its natural flow. Can't have that. No way. 

Justin (stroking his toy car): You're a good guy Matt. Really you are. And Lord only knows you're qualified for the job. Heck, who am I kidding? You're the best man for the job as we all know but that's the problem. You have a penis and not a vagina. I can't have that in my carefully designed social justice plans, see? I hope you understand. See you in drama class Friday?
 
I'm so happy we got our country back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.