2016-01-20

Quote Of The Day

"My predecessor wanted you to know Canada for its resources," he said. "I want you to know Canadians for our resourcefulness." Justin Trudeau at World Economic Summit, 2016.

/drops cigarette from lips.

I think he wrote this with the purple crayola. 

Magic is illusion and illusion is magic! Dough Henning.
***

Canada is back baby! Bigger, badder, more compassionate, diverse and resourceful than ever!

Resource class for all!

*** 

Canada, of course, will always be known for its resources abroad because, well, we don't exactly have a massive finished product economy. It's a resource based one and likely will stay that way. Not sure what he meant by 'resourcefulness'. But don't expect him to actually articulate it.

***

I'm noticing a certain irritating tone with the new PM. I can't quite put my finger on it but it's a cross of Doug Henning and a quack doctor calmly selling you snake oil.







1 comment:

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.