2017-08-18

Victory!

Here's what our moral virtue signalling masters are saying following the defeat of the uncivilized world by the champions of freedom and justice!

Yay!

"Just deserts was served. We need to crack us more heads." Mark Zuckerberg.

'I can't believe we won! It's 1946 (1945?) all over again!'  Rachel Maddow.

"Now we just need to assassinate Trump. Kidding! Not kidding! Kidding" Democrat official.

"After eight years of living in a peaceful utopia of racial harmony where whiteys were kept in check under Obama, I cry for my country now that a racist pig is in power' Lebron James.

"We kicked butt. Wooo!" Antifa teenager.

"I'm proud of you all. I feel tingly." Chris Mathews.

"We need to do like me and resign as citizens as long as Trump is in power! Who's with me!" Ken Frazier.

"I think we learned that love and hugs conquers all even though sometimes we need a bad to do it" Katy Perry.

"Trump doesn't diverse enough and doesn't know how to toe our line". Anonymous

"There's nothing BLM and Antifa can't achieve. We're the sweet amalgamation of Sanders and Obama ushering a new gulag." Anita.

1 comment:

  1. REALLY!!!!
    I see the Hatfield's and McCoys are at it again!!!!
    I swear, some adults are worse than little children, the way they reason with emotion rather than good sense ....

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.